• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Prowl 1701

Prowl 1701

Level 4

• Phazon Metroid
  • 1,743 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:10 PM

Yeah, I had totally given up on ever getting a reply, but I guess he just gets really backed up and takes a while to get to them.

Yeah I'll bet their PM boxes are full of Nsiders asking dumb questions or trying to suck up to them. It would be nice if you could get the LT domain name though. I'm curious about why you dislike Rufus.

#12 Ganon

Ganon

Level 3

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 04:57 PM

Yeah I'll bet their PM boxes are full of Nsiders asking dumb questions or trying to suck up to them. It would be nice if you could get the LT domain name though. I'm curious about why you dislike Rufus.

Because, because......

He pwned Spam!

*And it hurt!*

:D

#13 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,367 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 05:19 PM

Rufus = wannabe everything.

#14 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:22 PM

I was never pwned, bitch. I was the most pwn-worthy of anyone, and yet I evaded it.

However, Pwns is a douche. For one thing, everything about him is a lie: his cowboy hat, his aviators, his southern accent, his name, his hatred for pokemon, and probably lots more. Nextly, he got pissed at me for posting a list of AIM screen names... which I collected from everyone's PUBLIC profile. Then, when I called him on that, he just magically forgot about it. Thirdly, Pika Pika! Pika PIIIII!

And lastly, "It's awfully inconsiderate to think we have time to read all your posts."

What a fucking douche. Isn't that your job, fucktard?

#15 Admin EP

EP

Elder of Zebes

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 8,367 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:24 PM

His job is to go take pictures with Pikachu!

And I don't think you were the most pwn-worthy :|

#16 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 03:46 PM

Well there were some assholes that deserved it, sure, but I blatantly "broke" some "rules," at least according to his idea of the rules. I'm pretty sure the only reason he didn't pwn me when he sent that PM about the AIM sn's was that then he would have had to come back at some point to un-pwn me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users