#21 Lame Plant42

Plant42

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame Martel
  • 13,938 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:01 PM

WTF?!

"No one noticed" my asshole!! I guess you didn't check the comments on ChozoSanctuary's profile. I posted it on its birthday, but I dunno if it tells you the day I posted. If it does, then there's the proof. :3

#22 OMG IYM MIKA Mikazukinoyaiba

Mikazukinoyaiba

Trading Card Geek

• OMG IYM MIKA Pedigree Champion
  • 2,007 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 June 2007 - 04:27 PM

Yet we still don't have too many members. >_>

We need to offer them Net whores.

#23 Hawk

Hawk

Lord of the Wii

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 06:02 PM

Who cares about how many members we have. The fact is, having migrated over fairly quickly from LT, I can say that this place has a way more steady bunch than it originally did. Everyone behind this forum should be extremely proud of what they have accomplished. Happy Birthday CS!

#24 Blackskullgreymon

Blackskullgreymon

Level 11

• ... with envy
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 06:16 PM

As Spammy was saying, Chozo Sanctuary is its own thing. We are no longer LT jr., nor an homage to LT, or even LT 2.0 (The Forever Lost Dream).

We have a few new members and every now and again we get more. While it isn't like some huge thing yet, we are steady, stable, and all dedicated to the friendships, loyalties, rainbows, and kittens we've founded here.

#25 Ganon

Ganon

Level 3

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 04:50 AM

...creeps in...

Happy Late B-Day CS! Can't wait for you to be legal..... xD

#26 gamerman99 GameBoy

gamerman99

Chozo Myth Keeper

• GameBoy GameBoy
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 08:45 AM

I was reading about members we ahd thought we'd lost......does MetalYoshi ever return here?

And really, my only complaint is that is can be sorta clow here at times, I'm not even gonna lie. That could partly be the reason as to why I didn't show up the most in the past.

#27 Admin spameroo

spameroo

Elder of Tallon IV

• Admin Chozo Elder
  • 4,842 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:13 AM

WTF?!

"No one noticed" my asshole!! I guess you didn't check the comments on ChozoSanctuary's profile. I posted it on its birthday, but I dunno if it tells you the day I posted. If it does, then there's the proof. :3

lol, I don't even remember to check the comments on my own profile, let alone the barely-used root account :D

@Gamerman, Metal comes back occasionally, but always ends up "quitting forever" again in a huff over some stupid thing someone (usually Conker) says. It's kind of become a running gag, really. If you really want to get in touch with him, you can always find him at his own forum, which I believe Prime has a link to...

#28 OMG IYM MIKA Mikazukinoyaiba

Mikazukinoyaiba

Trading Card Geek

• OMG IYM MIKA Pedigree Champion
  • 2,007 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:06 PM

Who cares about how many members we have. The fact is, having migrated over fairly quickly from LT, I can say that this place has a way more steady bunch than it originally did. Everyone behind this forum should be extremely proud of what they have accomplished. Happy Birthday CS!

Sorry but this forum is dead, you can keep passing it off but is a problem that won't be solved by looking the other way or passing it off as "no big deal".

If everyone here doesn't feel like close friends in such a small community, things will only fall apart. We will only lose more and more members overtime and if we can't keep a fresh number of new members... well.

What can I say?

A huge change needs to occur around here.

#29 bombos

bombos

Level 1

• Chozo Exile
  • 342 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:26 PM

Sorry but this forum is dead, you can keep passing it off but is a problem that won't be solved by looking the other way or passing it off as "no big deal".

If everyone here doesn't feel like close friends in such a small community, things will only fall apart. We will only lose more and more members overtime and if we can't keep a fresh number of new members... well.

What can I say?

A huge change needs to occur around here.

Bro, most of us were regulars back at the LT thats why we're so close knit. Ya know its funny that you say its dead because quite frankly you've been here for a couple months and haven't posted as much as say me or other regulars. I rarely notice you around here, your threads or posts.

I don't know if I agree with your close friends in a small community zinger. I mean the specific point, at least to me of the CS was this close knit of guys who remembered each other back at the LT and from Nsider(I never bother with Nsider). I mean spam invited me here because I was one of the regulars back at the LT and all of us here were regulars there. Things aren't falling apart because its the way he and the other heads intended it.

Getting new members is cool, but I say as long as we got the group we got now spear-heading everything, this forum is more than alive to me.

What needs to change here is the mainpage and the showcase, and thats already being addressed. But whats sorely lacking here can't be helped by any of us and thats a badass set of games to chew on for a good long while. Thats coming real soon, I mean fucking Corruption, although I'm not exactly peeling my skin off for it yet, is gonna grab us all by the balls and keep us active for a while. I of course, as always, will be the motherfucker to set the standard for speedrunning among the noobs. And I will do it as a working man, not as one of those butchers who sequence break. And to commemorate it, I'm releasing my glitchless, sequence-breakless, speedrun guide for Prime here when it comes out. And then within the month, EP, I'm gonna release Symphony of Samus.

And the thing is is that everyone here has got plans like mine for the place. Everyone wants to do shit and is waitng to see everyone else's stuff.

What needs to change is you bro. Get outside, play some basketball, get some fresh-air, clean up your acne, waddle on a fresh set of diapers and be patient with this place. Things are gonna move forward here, ya just gotta let it.

god damn it, now Lyhalu has got me into coloring my posts.

Edited by bombos, 22 June 2007 - 08:29 PM.

#30 Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter

Level 2

• Chozo Lore Keeper
  • 562 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:37 PM

Oh shit, I missed it? Well, I still remember when I saw that info that LT was closing, and it was so close to my birthday too. :( I miss it, but I'm glad to see people still here. Good job on the first milestone, keep in touch with me.

Yes, I do still do random pop-ups. Just less frequent than before :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users