• Please log in to reply
863 replies to this topic

#861 Lame Plant42

Plant42

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame Martel
  • 14,139 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 06:22 PM

Never head of this band before, but I heard this song while driving on the way home last Saturday night. Cool song.

"Catch Me When I Fall" by a band named Stitched Up Heart.

#862 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,938 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:31 PM

I know them! Don't know from where, but yeah. Solid stuff.

Haven't heard this song though.

#863 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,938 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:17 AM

Did the Rockfest thing again this week. Saw the following bands:

Lacey Sturm (Meh. Mixing wasn't really right which didn't help, but there's something a little grating about her voice. Too much treble maybe. Though that's solved with better mixing...)

Avatar (fucking awesome. Easily the most fun band to play all day.)

Clutch (Fine. Vocalist doesnt' have much range so a lot of their songs sorta sound the same, but it's fine rock music.)

Stone Sour (Also fine. Some minor mixing issues here as well. Vocalist was sometimes hard to hear. Wind didn't help. Otherwise, a solid performance. They played a ton of songs which was cool.)

Korn (Fuckin' awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Avenged Sevenfold (Good stuff here too, though I wish their songs weren't so fucking long. Left after an hour and probably skipped another 45 minute's worth of music, but it was midnight and we had a two and a half hour drive to get home.)

Good day. First time some of the mixing wasn't right at Rockfest though, which was super strange. Normally the place is 100% on point all day.

#864 Lame Plant42

Plant42

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame Martel
  • 14,139 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 04:06 AM

Found this on FB.

If you're not familiar with the song, this will sound like a mess, but if you are, it's funny and badass. This guy has several other covers with Otamatones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users