#12312 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 7,105 posts
  • Nintendo ID:Ngamer01
  • 3DS Code:4038 6174 8183

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:48 AM

Guess I should post that until further notice that I may be sparse online starting tomorrow.  My grandma is going in for knee surgery tomorrow and I myself have a meeting with a dentist mid-week about getting some dental work done.  The main thing is though if my grandma can recover well enough to be completely discharged and sent home (following the recovery + physical rehabiliation phase), I'll have to step up checking on her for the considerable future.

Weather wise, the only worry is possible tropical weather brewing later in the week that can throw a monkey wrench into well everything:

https://weather.com/...-gulf-june-2017

Edited by Ngamer01, 18 June 2017 - 08:51 AM.

#12313 Robok

Robok

The Villain of Mario Kart

• Amorbis
  • 2,225 posts
  • Nintendo ID:RobokW
  • 3DS Code:3523-2685-0069

Posted 19 June 2017 - 07:23 AM

Guess I should post that until further notice that I may be sparse online starting tomorrow.  My grandma is going in for knee surgery tomorrow and I myself have a meeting with a dentist mid-week about getting some dental work done.  The main thing is though if my grandma can recover well enough to be completely discharged and sent home (following the recovery + physical rehabiliation phase), I'll have to step up checking on her for the considerable future.

Weather wise, the only worry is possible tropical weather brewing later in the week that can throw a monkey wrench into well everything:

https://weather.com/...an-gulf-june-20

Good luck with all that! Hope it all works out.

Also, I liked your 3DS development rant. That metroid game should have been developed for Switch. Even if it isn't up to the switch's full potential (which is still vague to me- slightly better wii U?) I think that Samus Returns would look so much better at a higher resolution.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

AhrefsBot (1)