• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#161 Blackskullgreymon

Blackskullgreymon

Level 11

• Chozo Mystake
  • 7,103 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

Yeah, it was really forced.  I might write an actual poem later, though.

#162 CONKERSBADFURDAY

CONKERSBADFURDAY

has no sense of humor

• Chozo Chancellor
  • 6,405 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:28 AM

Yeah, it was really forced.  I might write an actual poem later, though.

I have one I've been mulling over.

WE COULD TOTALLY WRITE SOME POEMS :D

Posted Image

#163 Blackskullgreymon

Blackskullgreymon

Level 11

• Chozo Mystake
  • 7,103 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:38 PM

Blog of the most amazing, wonderful, perfect person ever™

Because, apparently that's me.

I'm not sure how many times I've been given that sort of "it's not you, it's me" speech.  Apparently, every girl I've talked to is so beneath me that she could never bear the guilt of offending me with her presence.  And for that, I thank them.  What god such as myself would want to be seen around such harpies?  Such fowl manner of humans that dare call themselves women.  No, not I.

So it's lonely on the top.  I thought I'd let you guys know, since clearly I'm the only person in the world who has to deal with the unbearable weight of being so amazing.  I'll go to work at my near-minimum wage job 6 days a week.  I'll try to figure out how I'm going to pay for a new car now that my old one just got totaled.  I'll try to figure out how in the world I'm going to go through life at all knowing that I'll probably just die alone.  Such are the woes of the amazingly talented and handsome men like myself.  

Seriously.  If someone doesn't want to be with me, can they just say they're not interested?  Can they just pay me the fucking respect to explain that maybe they want to see someone else instead?  I know I'm fat and unfunny and annoying and stubborn.  If that's a turnoff, call me on it and I'll understand.  But every individual I talk to just seems to be a compulsive liar or someone who can't cope with reality long enough to form a kosher sentence.  I'm not trying to date a supermodel.  I'm not trying to date someone who's exactly like me.  I'm not trying to find anyone except the sort of person that can just speak the truth for once.  There's over a billion people in the world that I'm not compatible with.  I can't take offense if someone out there is one of those billion.  Just don't say it's because I'm such an amazing person, because that's getting really, really old.

#164 Blackskullgreymon

Blackskullgreymon

Level 11

• Chozo Mystake
  • 7,103 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:31 AM

I just noticed my blog is labeled "hot" so I guess that's pretty cool.

Yesterday, I took the day off from work to buy a car, and holy crap I've never had such a frustrating experience trying to give someone money.  I was about to buy a VW Beetle and the dealer was practically insisting that I not bother talking to him anymore.  I still don't have a car and I need to buy one by Monday so I can get to work, but holy hot dogs is this an even bigger bitch than I thought it would be.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users