The game is simple: Guess what character the posted silhouette belongs to. Guess right and it's your turn to post a silhouette,
[whosthat]http://example.com/your-silhouette.png[/whosthat] [pikachu="reveal text"]http://example.com/your-reveal.png[/pikachu]... or you can select "Who's that Pokémon?!" and "It's Pikachu!" respectively from the "Special BBcode" editor button.
To make the game fair and keep it flowing smoothly there are some basic rules (subject to change - I'll post if I update them):
- DO NOT ANSWER UNLESS YOU'RE WILLING TO DO THE NEXT ROUND - ONLY PASS IF YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST
- Do not start the next round until the host of the last round announces a winner, unless a mod/admin says otherwise.
- Use clear, reasonably high quality artwork. People are supposed to see the character through the silhouette, not heavy compression artifacting.
- Make sure the artwork you use is properly cropped. Don't have major portions of the character chopped off or leave a significant chunk of nothing in your silhouette.
- Don't be an ass when choosing your characters. For example, don't use characters that are entirely indistinguishable from others or use characters that are impossible to guess.