63 replies to this topic

#61 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,746 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:36 PM

I know, I know. The first thing you're going to say, "NOPE THIS IS A RUMOR! THIS SHIT'S FAKE UNTIL IT INEVITABLY DOESN'T OCCUR AND IS THEN PROVEN "FAKER-THAN-FUCK!" But still this seems very plausible. Even if the "World of Versus" part is ultimately fake, it also covers some information about the confirmed DLC planned for the Season Pass throughout the rest of 2017, which you may or may not be fully versed on as of yet. If you're into FFXV, I suggest giving this a view.

I hope this rumor is true, though, especially since it could mean the inclusion, as long last, of the shocking amount of "cut content" glaringly absent from the final build of FFXV. There is plenty of missing footage to be found within the trailers once the project was renamed to "Final Fantasy XV," but there is another truckload of it if you consider all of the scrapped ideas from project "Final Fantasy Versus XIII."

I really hope that this "World of Versus" rumor is real, and that it will contain a lot of the content planned from Versus XIII--especially the chaotic events at the palace in Insomnia and the conversation (and other potential interactions) with Lunafreya.

#62 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,746 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:26 PM

Episode Gladiolus trailer is out, and it's fucking awesome.

Just listen to that Gilgamesh theme song. :P

Shit, so...  March 28th? That gives me 15 days to finish Breath of the Wild before I play this better game again. :V

Edited by PBluafnotr4d2, 13 March 2017 - 06:36 PM.

#63 Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

Bobby Lee "Buford" Robok

The Villain of Mario Kart

• Flaahgra
  • 2,179 posts
  • Nintendo ID:RobokW
  • 3DS Code:3523-2685-0069

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:24 AM

Episode Gladiolus trailer is out, and it's fucking awesome.

Just listen to that Gilgamesh theme song. :P

Shit, so...  March 28th? That gives me 15 days to finish Breath of the Wild before I play this better game again. :V

That's good because you can finish breath ot the girls gone wild whenever you want- muh open world

#64 Lame "PBluafnotr4d2" 87421F

PBluafnotr4d2

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame "Buford" 87421F
  • 13,746 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:54 PM

That's good because you can finish breath ot the girls gone wild whenever you want- muh open world

Good point. Also, I don't need to worry about forgetting the story in BotW, because, there is none.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users