64 replies to this topic

#61 Lame Plant42

Plant42

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame Martel
  • 13,876 posts

User's Awards

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:36 PM

I know, I know. The first thing you're going to say, "NOPE THIS IS A RUMOR! THIS SHIT'S FAKE UNTIL IT INEVITABLY DOESN'T OCCUR AND IS THEN PROVEN "FAKER-THAN-FUCK!" But still this seems very plausible. Even if the "World of Versus" part is ultimately fake, it also covers some information about the confirmed DLC planned for the Season Pass throughout the rest of 2017, which you may or may not be fully versed on as of yet. If you're into FFXV, I suggest giving this a view.

I hope this rumor is true, though, especially since it could mean the inclusion, as long last, of the shocking amount of "cut content" glaringly absent from the final build of FFXV. There is plenty of missing footage to be found within the trailers once the project was renamed to "Final Fantasy XV," but there is another truckload of it if you consider all of the scrapped ideas from project "Final Fantasy Versus XIII."

I really hope that this "World of Versus" rumor is real, and that it will contain a lot of the content planned from Versus XIII--especially the chaotic events at the palace in Insomnia and the conversation (and other potential interactions) with Lunafreya.

#62 Lame Plant42

Plant42

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame Martel
  • 13,876 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:26 PM

Episode Gladiolus trailer is out, and it's fucking awesome.

Just listen to that Gilgamesh theme song. :P

Shit, so...  March 28th? That gives me 15 days to finish Breath of the Wild before I play this better game again. :V

Edited by PBluafnotr4d2, 13 March 2017 - 06:36 PM.

#63 Robok

Robok

The Villain of Mario Kart

• Amorbis
  • 2,214 posts
  • Nintendo ID:RobokW
  • 3DS Code:3523-2685-0069

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:24 AM

Episode Gladiolus trailer is out, and it's fucking awesome.

Just listen to that Gilgamesh theme song. :P

Shit, so...  March 28th? That gives me 15 days to finish Breath of the Wild before I play this better game again. :V

That's good because you can finish breath ot the girls gone wild whenever you want- muh open world

#64 Lame Plant42

Plant42

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame Martel
  • 13,876 posts

User's Awards

Posted 17 March 2017 - 03:54 PM

That's good because you can finish breath ot the girls gone wild whenever you want- muh open world

Good point. Also, I don't need to worry about forgetting the story in BotW, because, there is none.

#65 Lame Plant42

Plant42

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame Martel
  • 13,876 posts

User's Awards

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:16 PM

Episode Gladiolus releases tomorrow (paid story DLC #1), but today we have available the FREE expansion to Chapter 13.

Chapter 13 was a controversial slog in the story, since (1.) you're stripped of your weapons and ability to warp strike, (2.) you move super slow, (3.) the environments are long boring corridors, and (4.) it's very long and far overstays its welcome given the stripping of your combat abilities.

My gf already played... and completed the updated chapter. Here are some impressions.

>>You access this chapter from the main menu (not sure if it's seamlessly integrated into the story at Chapter 13 proper).

>>You play as Gladiolus.

>>Gladiolus wields longblades, but his buff ass moves much more swiftly than Noctis wielding the same blades.

>>Your weapons do NOT carry over.

>>You are Level 24.

>>You cannot level up during the chapter.

>>You cannot save your progress either.

>>She beat it in 30 minutes on a first playthrough.

Also updated today:

>>The Ring of the Lucii has been upgraded, and is now game-breakingly OP. You kill bosses with a single blow of this shit, if you choose to use the ring. GF tried it on Quetzalcoatl: one-hit rape; no melee damage.

Edited by PBluafnotr4d2, 27 March 2017 - 02:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users