Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Unrest at Konami

konami kajima productions metal gear solid unrest end of an era?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 7,105 posts
  • Nintendo ID:Ngamer01
  • 3DS Code:4038 6174 8183

Posted 21 June 2017 - 09:55 AM

Yes, the Yakuza are still around.  They are not prominent like they once were, but they still have their hands in a lot of Japanese businesses.  I know Wikipedia is not reliable, but it has information on them.

#42 Lame Plant42

Plant42

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame Martel
  • 13,938 posts

User's Awards

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:47 AM

Yes, the Yakuza are still around.  They are not prominent like they once were, but they still have their hands in a lot of Japanese businesses.  I know Wikipedia is not reliable, but it has information on them.

No, not that. I was well aware that they're still around, but I wouldn't expect them to have a hand in anything related to Konami or Kojima's business affairs. If it possible? Sure; but it's it likely? I don't think so. It would explain why the former employees are taking Konami's bullshit instead of exercising their rights, but has there been anything else that really ties Konami to the Yakuza?

#43 Ngamer01

Ngamer01

Level 9000

• Odama
  • 7,105 posts
  • Nintendo ID:Ngamer01
  • 3DS Code:4038 6174 8183

Posted 23 June 2017 - 06:39 AM

There's no way to really know unless the relevant police jurisdiction acts on any criminal activity with support from the Japanese government.  Japan does things differently than American police and government after all.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: konami, kajima productions, metal gear solid, unrest, end of an era?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users