• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gamerman99 GameBoy

gamerman99

Chozo Myth Keeper

• GameBoy GameBoy
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:46 AM

Star Wars Battlefront 2 was officially unveiled over the weekend. It will feature a new class system, span all eras of the Star Wars universe, have space battles, a brand new campaign taking place between the events of episodes 6 & 7, and possibly the best news of all, [reportedly] no season pass! I'm sure there will be microtransactions of some sort, probably an RNG-inspired loot rewards system, but details have been sparse. The announcement and reveal trailer were awesome & are shared in the below links. The game will have dedicated online servers, and I guess an offline 2-P co-op mode as well. Check the trailer below and sound off. Will you be getting it?

Personally, I've enjoyed the hell outta Batllefront. Bought the game for $40, and season pass for $35, and feel that I got my money's worth out of it all. I still occasionally play because it's a ton of fun! Major criticisms were the lack of story and the $50 season pass. But the here were many free additions such as the Battle of Jakku expansion & ability to get Hutt Contracts.

https://www.reddit.c..._ii_megathread/

http://wccftech.com/...-info-rey-kilo/

#2 Lame Plant42

Plant42

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame Martel
  • 14,019 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:54 AM

Do you know that I'd be down for? A badass Star Wars game that retells the entire series. For the depth that I'd want, they'd probably have to split this into at least two different games. Either that, or release them episodically. So like, one game for Ep1-3, a second for Ep4-6, and then DLC/expansion/whatever for Ep.7. Well, by the point that they'd release those two projects, they would prolly be in time to make a whole Ep7-9 game. Anyway, I can't seem to remember Star Wars shit, and I figure I'd remember/care about it more of it were faithfully adapted into a good game.

Edited by Plant42, 10 June 2017 - 04:35 PM.

#3 torgo

torgo

Grand Poobah of Chozo Shriners

• Metroid Prime
  • 3,957 posts
  • Nintendo ID:TorgoKong
  • 3DS Code:3866-8871-2120

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:33 PM

They could also make a special 3DS game called Jar-Jar's Rosy Galactic Creditland, but they'd probably only release it in Japan.

(Sorry, I won't pollute the thread anymore, it just popped into my head)

#4 gamerman99 GameBoy

gamerman99

Chozo Myth Keeper

• GameBoy GameBoy
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:52 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Star Wars, Battlefront, Sequel, Xbone, PS4, PC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users