The following comes from Emily Rogers...
- titled Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
- eight playable characters
- includes Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi and others
- each character has their own sci-fi weapon, such as laser guns, arm cannons and more
- characters aren’t controlled directly, but are instead controlled through something called a Tuttorio
- a Tuttorio is a small floating dish which guides the characters through the world
- will feature co-op multiplayer
A rumor on a rumored game. We know how silly that sounds, but the sources out there backing up the Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle rumor are, in my eyes, credible enough to believe.
With that said, we're also hearing multiple reports (outside of AND including the video above) that Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle will be using Ubisoft's Snowdrop engine. That's worth noting, as both The Division and South Park: The Fractured but Whole use the same engine. If this rumor is true, it's great news to hear Ubisoft has gotten one of their major engines up-and-running on Switch.
So what do you all think about the supposed rumors?
Edited by Ngamer01, 12 June 2017 - 12:41 PM.