#61 Robok

Robok

The Villain of Mario Kart

• Amorbis
  • 2,244 posts
  • Nintendo ID:RobokW
  • 3DS Code:3523-2685-0069

Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:16 AM

Just because he works at Nintendo doesn't mean he works at Treehouse. Maybe he's their new janitor. (Disclaimer: I don't have anything against Jose, not sure why you hate him so)

He's the worst. Made that podcast so stale and never let the "personalities" be themselves. SERIOUSTH BUTHNESS GUISE THTOP JOKIN

#62 Lame Plant42

Plant42

Chozo Turbo Kitten

• Lame Martel
  • 14,055 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:56 AM

I have no idea what you two are talking about :|

"Morgil memory shitty" or whatever applies here. I'm pretty sure you've seen me bitch about him in the past. He's a [former] IGN editor who started reviewing the highest profile Nintendo games, written like terrible fanboy essays. In group conversations, he would shut down others like IGN founder Peer Schneider. He was a complete asshole shit stain on IGN. After hearing me bitch about him, you expressed how you thought IGN was always shit anyway. :P

I'm guessing Nintendo hired him for his unconditional fanboy support. Audrey Drake had similar fangirl vibes, and she got hired on board with NoA. She's since been present on Treehouse Live, and it stands to reason that this bumbling fuckbag will poison the stage with his grating voice at E3 2018. -_-;

Edited by Plant42, 16 September 2017 - 09:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users