1. This "Buford" guy, he seems to be all over the forum.
2. Finally getting certified to work in a new field and then finding out nobody is hiring
3. 2016 seems to be the year of everybody shooting everybody. Madness
4. Not one of you fuckers wished me happy birthday
5. Mighty No. 9 sucked
6. Actually having to practice at Overwatch to get better at it (the very idea!)
7.Waiting for the lightsaber I ordered back in March to come back in stock.
8.The zombie hookers that keep trying to give me blowjobs
9.Having to wait until the end of September to go kayaking again. Love kayaking.
10. Days Gone and the new Spider Man being PS 4 exclusives
11. Nintendo not doing more DLC for Mario Kart 8.
12. Having to choose between having some free time or having extra money to play with.
13. Writing lists
14. My roommate and his GF not having any understanding of how a light switch works apparently.
15. Seriously, why are the lights always on when I get home and NO ONE ELSE IS THERE!!!
16. Plant not recognizing the awesomeness of The Exorcist.
17. Where the fuck is spameroo?!
18. The new Titans Return Transformers line taking forever to get to MS.
19. The fact that either Trump or Clinton will be President.
20. People that drive 30 mph on a 40 mph speed limit road. (I just want to run them into a ditch.)
21. Young people that look confused when I try to explain to them how awesome A Flock of Seagulls is.
22. Young people that look confused.when I try to explain to them who A Flock or Seagull is.
23. Crimson Tide fans
24.Co-workers that don't understand basic common sense.
25. Running out of toilet paper and realizing that my roommate has taken my last roll of toilet paper.
Top Ten Things I Absolutely Love Right Now List.
1. The guy right behind me when I'm driving, that has his brights on because he somehow knows that I want to read.
2. Plants level-headed concise well thought out calm posts about anything that causes a debate on the forum.
3. Police road blocks at 3:00 in the afternoon.
4. That guy out in the parking lot in front of my apartment, that blares his rap music with the bass all the way up just so I can jam out while I'm trying to sleep.
5. Those wonderful 4th of July fireworks that people were doing all the way from July the 2nd to July the 7th.
6. That 110 Degrees heat index that is ever so much fun in the MS summer, because sweating is fun!
7. That guy whose turn signal has apparently been on since 1985. It's good to know that he eventually plans to turn left.
8. My family letting me know at the last minute that I have to help them with several time consuming errands. Thus giving me the opportunity to spend more time with them. There is nothing like spending time with family.......I hope.
9.Overwatches awesome and super fair Bastion character. He's easily the most balanced character in the game. I'm astounded that he ever gets kill of the game. I love his turret mode, he can't move, and that puts him at such a disadvantage, only fools use it.
10. That wonderful new Metroid game that is exactly what Metroid fans wanted and will usher in a new age of Metroid fans to the series. Prime will be the first one in line come launch day!
Top Five Games I am Playing Right Now List
1. Mega Man *series* (always tops my list)
3. Mario Kart 8
4. Halo 4 (co op)
5. Hydro Thunder Hurricane
Top Five Games I am Hyped For List
1. Mafia III
2. Song of the Deep
3. Zelda: Breath of the Wild
4. Left 4 Dead 3 (it will happen, IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!) *there's the nurse with the sedative again......*
5. A metroid game that doesn't suck (it could happen, IT COULD HAPPEN!!!)
Top Ten Reasons I'm Making these Lists List
1. I'm bored
2. I haven't done one in a while
3. None of you thought of me on my birthday?!
4. Morgil will at least get a chuckle out of it.
5. I can fuck with Plant
6. Maybe Spam will come back to read it (I can dream!)
7. Reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyy bored
8. I needed a break from Overwatch pissing me off
9. I like to make sure every knows I'm not dead.
10. I'm coasting on the nostalgia of when these were actually funny.
So my best friend and I have been friends for 18 years and have played Mario Kart together for a long time. We have played 64 and Double Dash (our two favs) a millions times together and have played Wii some too. But the other night we actually played the SNES original (his first time playing it) and he won three out of four circuits. Then we played 8 (also his first time to play it) We played five cups and I won them all but he was getting better quickly at it. I think we might get on an 8 binge for a bit whenever he can make it over.
Heh, this looks to be pretty funny. I may actually see this one, and i stopped caring about most Marvel movies a long time ago (and never really cared about Marvel characters in general ). But, yeah, this one actually looks like it might be worth seeing in the theater.
I don't care how anyone else will remember the WiiU. I will remember it as a good system, with some great ideas and some great games. It is also the first system to give us Nintendo legends in HD, Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart 8 look amazing. I'm also very much enjoying my playthrough of Windwaker HD. In addition I got to beat Metroid Fusion on a big TV screen for the first time !!!